Tenant & owner resources
At Pioneer Energy Management, it’s our mission to provide best-in-class customer service. Either contact one of our Customer Support Specialists or use one of our helpful guides below to find an answer to your question.
**Beginning in January 2023, there will be a $0.65 charge per printed bill. This charge solely covers the cost of mailing your bill. Instead, you can log in to your customer portal and opt-in to receive your utility bill notification from PEM directly to your inbox with eBill for no additional charge.**
- Contact Customer Support – Contact our customer support team Monday – Thursday from 8 AM – 6 PM and Friday 8 AM – 4:30 PM, or call our after-hours emergency support at 614.412.9655.
- How to Read Your Meter – Water meters come in a variety of models, so check out this guide to understand how to read your meter.
- How to Read Your Bill – Where’s my rate? What days are in this billing cycle? Check out this guide to learn how to read your bill.
- Frequently Asked Questions – View our full list of frequently asked questions to see if you can quickly find the answer you’re looking for.
- Power Outages – Report an outage, or check on the status of an outage at your property.
Need to speak to a customer support specialist?
Contact us via phone or email and one of our helpful team members will be in touch with you within 24 hours to answer any of your questions.
CALL OR TEXT:
Hours: Mon-Thur 8am-6:00pm, Fri 8am-4:30pm
Report an Outage:
Click here to report an outage
After Hours Outage Number: